Professor Thodoris D. Karapantsios,Chemical Engineer, M.S., Ph.D.
Division of Chemical Technology, School of Chemistry
Aristotle University of Thessaloniki
- Dynamic multiphase (gas/liquid/solid) systems
- Hydrodynamics and heat and mass transport in 2-phase flows.
- Rheological and physicochemical characterization of gas/liquid interfaces (bubbles) and liquid/liquid interfaces (drops) and thin liquid films.
- Food engineering and processing.
- Water and wastewater quality monitoring and treatment.
- Development of innovative electrical, optical and acoustical measuring techniques
- Computational fluid dynamics at small scale and for large scale equipment